Should you be among those who have been trying to get Insteon for Hub working on Windows 10 Mobile and ultimately failing, you may wish to check for an update as a new release has been spotted in the wild. Insteon, the company behind the app offering and wider home automation solution of the same name, received some complaints from consumers who couldn't get the app to work on Windows 10 Mobile.
Here's a list of highlighted features of the Insteon for Hub app:
- Control your home from your Windows device
- View / Control INSTEON IP Cameras (SD and HD)
- Easily create schedules for lighting and devices
- Instant alerts from sensors
- No monthly fees
- Works with the INSTEON Hub
- Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
- Quick status of sensors with the Quick View page
If you happen to spot anything else that's new, be sure to hit us up in the comments!
Thanks Read N. for the tip!