iBlast Moki , the Xbox Live puzzle game from Godzilabs, received an update today. We thought you might like to know about what’s been changed.
iBlast Moki v18.104.22.168 changelog:
- The controls are much better in the world and level list on HTC HD7.
- Gold medal for Mountainland/Balance can be obtained with a time less than 3 secs instead of 1.4 secs
- You can get the Achievement "Finished all levels ... " with the bronze medals
- Fixed the purple screen of confusion that you could get on some phones.
- Fixed the slowdown when unlocking the "Speed of …" Achievements
- Also added a few instructions tutorial to guide the player in the levels Pond, Bounce and Wait Hills
- Added a failed screen if the Moki falls below a certain limit
Previously, one level’s gold medal time was unattainable in the Windows Phone 7 version of the game, making an Achievement impossible to acquire. Thankfully that’s been fixed, along with the “Finish All Levels” Achievement’s requirements. The extra help text should be appreciated as the game’s puzzles eventually get quite devious. And of course, HTC HD7 owners will finally be able to run the game properly, so Samsung Focus users like me will have one less thing to gloat about.
iBlast Moki is a physics-based puzzle game for Windows Phone 7. Players are challenged with knocking one or more round ‘Mokis’ into goals using nothing but well-timed bombs to guide them. With over 70 levels and a bright, endearing art style, fans of puzzle games and Angry Birds should definitely give it a look. We’ll have a full review soon.
You can get iBlast Moki for $2.99 or try the free trial here (Zune Link) on the Marketplace.