A lot can happen in a week. Seven days might not seem like much, but it can be an eternity in the tech news cycle.
Between Windows news, hardware and software developments and Microsoft's fast-paced movements throughout the technology landscape, it's never easy to keep your hand on the pulse of technology. Not to mention everything that's going on right here at Windows Central!
Every week we're going to compile the biggest stories into one post, so you never fall behind – In Case You Missed It (ICYMI).
- Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know
- Microsoft will reveal more details on 'Project Spartan' during web summit on May 5-6
- Take a look inside the Microsoft Garage, the home of 'Doers, not talkers'
- Windows 10 gets previewed on small tablets in early leaked screenshots
- Microsoft issues cumulative security update to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 build 10049
- 10 Tips everyone should know after installing Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows 10 build 10056 unveils updated MSN apps with new UI and vertical scrolling
- The leaked Windows 10 10056 build can't update to the new 10061 internal build
- Microsoft wants feedback on Windows 10 virtual desktop options
- Xbox Video for Windows 8.1 updated with improved battery life
- Microsoft dives into new features in Windows 10 Maps app for phones and PC
- Microsoft changing Windows Phone Recovery Tool after Windows 10 preview issues
- Windows Store Collection: Comic Book Fans
- What is Microsoft Office 365?
- Former Office leader returns to Microsoft to head up corporate strategy
- Microsoft acquires mobile business intelligence company Datazen Software
- Here are some of the things you can buy at the Microsoft Company Store
- Small firmware update starts rolling out to the Microsoft Band
- All the Microsoft Band help, tips and tricks you'll ever need
- In-app purchases generated 55% of developer revenue in Windows Stores for Q1 2015
- Renewed: Yahoo gets more flexibility in their revised Bing search deal with Microsoft
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is one of TIME's 100 most influential people for 2015
- Microsoft to sell HP Spectre x360 notebook without bloatware
- Bing's desktop search market share now at 20 percent, according to comScore
- Microsoft launches Office 365 Video to facilitate corporate communications
- Microsoft confirms departure of Xbox European leader Phil Harrison
- Microsoft adds interactive charts and more to Sway presentation tools
- OneNote now lets you clip from Bing Image Search
Extra and Miscellaneous
- Turtle Beach: Stealth 500X, XO Seven, XO One headsets for Xbox One unboxing and review
- Panasonic to update 20-inch Toughpad 4K Windows 8.1 tablet with lower $2,999 price tag
- Windows Central photo contest: Water
- Skype for Business begins replacing Lync with latest Office 2013 update
- Steam Spotlight – Gurumin: a Monstrous Adventure for Windows
- New Apple MacBook reviewed, is it really the notebook reinvented?
- Nokia agrees to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for $16.6 billion
- Join the Microsoft Band discussion in the Windows Central forums!
- Lenovo wants to improve handwriting on Windows 8.1 devices with new WRITEit app
- Indian companies withdraw from Facebook's Internet.org initiative on net neutrality grounds
- EE Power enables customers to swap out portable chargers in-store
- Adobe previews 3D printing features coming to Photoshop CC
- Google to support Chrome on Windows XP until the end of 2015
- The Best Laptops
- Exclusive: We discuss ID@Xbox for Windows 10 and phones with Microsoft's indie chief Chris Charla
Share your thoughts on this past week of news! And we'll be back again next week to do it all over again.