Instagraph is a feature rich, unofficial Instagram client for our Windows Phones. You can create accounts, modify your profile, upload images, enjoy Metrogram integration, and more. The app was recently updated to version 2.5 which most notably brings Tagsdagram integration.
Tagsdagram is one of the top Instagram #tags listing sites and the integration helps finding the right #tag a lot easier.
Additional features of the version 2.5 update include:
- The original Instagram filters have been added to the image editor
- New favorites #tag and @user list
- You can now edit your profile picture
- Caption size increased to 300 characters
- Double-post check
- Integration with Pictures Lab Windows Phone 8 photo editor where you can share the last photo edited with Instagraph
You also have the customary under the hood tweaks to improve overall performance of Instagraph.
Oh... and as an added bonus, in celebration of approaching the 1 million picture upload mark Instagraph is staying at the $.99. There is a trial version (now without ad banners) that will let you upload one photo daily if you want to try things out first.
Instagraph is available for both Windows Phone 8 and 7.x devices and you can pick it up here in the Windows Phone Store.