It looks like Windows Phone users in Italy have scored a pair of new banking apps today. UBI Bank has released "Qui UBI Banking," which includes everything you would expect from a banking app, such as checking your balance and transferring funds, as well as "Qui UBI Trading" for those who want to stay up-to-date with their stock activities.
Here are some (roughly translated) highlights of Qui UBI Banking:
- Check the balance of your accounts
- Overview of activities over the last month
- Transfer between accounts
- Manage your personal information
And Qui UBI Trading:
- Track Italian and foreign markets
- Financial news
- Monitor trends
- Buy and sell stocks
- Directly manage banking documents within the app
If you're a UBI Bank customer in Italy, you can snatch up the new apps from the store links below. Let us know what you think in the comments!
Via: Plaffo.com; Thanks for the tip, Massimo!