London Travel, the saviour for any Londoner, has been updated to 2.6 and brings with it some fixes and alterations. The changelog is as follows:
- An application bar button to swap locations in the journey planner
- A recent locations list when selecting a location in the journey planner
- The ability to plan journeys by providing arrival time. The app only allowed departure times initially.
- A minor cosmetic change – the maps section has been removed and instead a map tile has been added to the travel section. The map also now supports portrait mode.
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes – especially with the journey planner (as that accounts for 90% of app crashes).
- An enhanced in-app announcement/advertisement system (only Irtiqa apps will be advertised and these will be shown rarely).