Microsoft has started rolling out cashback offers for the Lumia 830 and Lumia 930 in India as part of its Holi promotion. The deal allows customers to receive a discount of Rs. 7,000 ($112) on both devices, bringing the price of the Lumia 830 down to Rs. 21,800 ($350), and the Lumia 930 to Rs. 31,600 ($507).
The promotion is now live, and is valid on all purchases made from retail stores. The offer now seems to be extend to e-commerce stores as well, as Microsoft's listing of the Lumia 830 on Amazon India has been reduced to Rs. 21,249 ($340).
Here's what you get with the Lumia 830:
- 5-inch 720p ClearBlack display backed by Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD card slot
- 10MP PureView camera at the back
- 0.9MP camera at the front
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- 2,200mAh battery
And these are the specs on offer with the Lumia 930:
- 5-inch full-HD ClearBlack display with Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 20MP PureView camera
- 1.2MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- 2,420mAh battery
Indian readers, how many of you will be looking to buy either handset during the promotion?
Source: Times of India
Cheers Suhas and rianext!