The Nokia Lumia 625, Lumia 925, Lumia 1320 and Lumia 1520 are enjoying Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan in India. But when does the update come to devices like the Lumia 520 and Lumia 720? It could be August or September depending on which device you have.
Windows Phone India has shared the expected arrival of Windows Phone 8.1 for Lumia handsets within India. Here's how it breaks down:
- Lumia 520 expected August
- Lumia 1020 expected August
- Lumia 920 expected September
- Lumia 820 expected September
- Lumia 720 expected September
- Lumia 620 expected September
- Lumia 525 expected September
The Lumia 520 is the most popular Windows Phone in India and should be getting the update sometime in the next few weeks. The Lumia 720 is also a very popular phone in India, but it, along with devices like the Lumia 620 and 920, won't get it till September.
And there you have the rollout schedule for Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan in India. Thoughts? Sound off below.
- Related: The full list (so far) of the Lumia 520, Lumia 920 and Lumia 1020s eligible for the Lumia Cyan update
Source: Windows Phone India
Thanks for the tip everyone!