The beautiful Magnify Beta RSS reader for Windows Phone saw a major update only a few days ago but already the team has prepared another update for everyone. The changes aren't as huge as the previous release but they're just as important and enough to push the app into v3.0.8. We've got the full change log as well as some screenshots for your viewing pleasure below.
- You can now save articles to OneNote.
- Added many new feeds from ESPN, FOX, CNN, BBC, 500px.
- Pull to refresh when browsing articles.
- Notification banners will be shown for feeds with new articles after update.
- Added option to turn off Swivel cube view.
- Support orientation change when viewing images.
- Show more text instead of image while waiting for full article to load.
- Fixed duplicate articles.
- Changed social share button icon.
- Changes to improve updating of Live Tiles.
- Added tutorial video.
- Fixed font issue when app returns from tombstone state.
- Fixed app not saving when quitting app from exit prompt.
You can download Magnify Beta from the Windows Phone Store for free. We highly recommend you check out the beta should you be looking for a feed manager.