Make it Rain: The Love of Money, one of the oddest games ever to be released for Windows Phone, is now available to download for Windows 8.1 users as well. Publisher Game Troopers has made it available in the Windows Phone Store.
The concept of the game is the same for both platforms. You swipe on the screen to generate as many dollar bills as quickly as possible while also scoring points for putting that money to use in "venture capital, loan sharking, or offshore drilling." Now you can have that experience on a larger Windows 8.1 tablet.
In addition, the Windows Phone version has a new 1.9 version for download. Here's a list of what's new and what's fixed:
- New Investments! Invest in Fusion Food Trucks or in Very Dark Money!
- Cloud save! Share your data among all your devices!
- New Golden Minute Leaderboard! Who is the fastest swiping?
- New in-game notifications! You will know when you afford new items!
- Fix language bugs
- Fix bug with "Influent" achievement
- Balance Rain On Photo related missions.
- Minor bug fix