Make it Rain: The Love of Money, the very odd money-themed arcade-puzzle game from publisher Game Troopers, has been updated for Windows 8.1 with a number of new additions, including a cloud save feature.
Just in case you are unfamiliar with Make it Rain, players swipe on the screen to generate as many dollar bills as quickly as possible while also scoring points for putting that money to use in "venture capital, loan sharking, or offshore drilling." Here's what's new in the game with the Windows 8.1 update:
- Cloud save across all Windows Phone/PC/Tablet and even iOS/Android. Users need to log in to Facebook to enable this feature.
- Golden Minute Leaderboards. Who has the fastest finguer around?
- New investments. There are always new things to spend money on!
- Lock screen notifications
- Bug fixing on some particular tablets
Game Troopers adds that it is planning to add even more new features for both the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 versions of Make It Rain "soon".