The developer behind the Windows Phone app Manga Blaze has released its UWP Windows 10 version for PC and Mobile, allowing users to access their online manga collections.
Here's a look at the many features of the app (via WinBeta):
- A large variety of settings, configure the app the way it best suits you
- A configurable live tile, with various display templates and data options
- Download chapters to read offline • Resume reading quickly from the last page that you were on
- Keep track of your reading progress • Data synchronized between devices
- Multiple manga sources (17 so far and more are coming): - English: MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaHere, Batoto, GoodManga, KissManga, MangaEden, MangaPanda, Mangable - Italian: MangaEden, Batoto (Italian) - German: Batoto (German) - Spanish: MangaHere, Batoto (Spanish) - Russian: ReadManga - French: Batoto (French) - Portuguese: Batoto (Portuguese)
- Browse each source by applying various filtering criteria (genre, release year, status, alphabetical)
- Quickly check the recently released manga chapters on each source
- Easily update all your favorites or just a part of them
- Find new series either by name or author • Backup your data and easily restore it if you need to
- A background agent to notify you of the latest releases for your favorite series
- Bookmark specific pages, so that you can quickly get back to them
- Set custom posters for your favorites
Manga Blaze is free to use, but also has in-app purchases to get rid of ads and unlock some extra features like permanent live tile customization options and the ability to disable the safe content filter.