Last week, we got early work that Marriott International would be launching their official Windows Phone app very soon. Today, that has indeed happened with its public release in the Windows Phone Store.
The app offers a number of features for both casual and hardcore travellers to help their stay at one of the company's many hotels a more pleasant one. Here's a breakdown of its features:
- Mobile check-in and checkout are available at 12 brands across the world.
- Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and enjoy exclusive benefits such as mobile Check-In and Checkout
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device)
- Make special requests for early check-in, extra pillows or towels, high or low floor, etc.
- View upcoming reservations, add them to your calendar and make cancellations
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
This is certainly an encouraging sign to see a big business like this adding Windows Phone support for their many smartphone users.