Metrotube scored an update today, and while it doesn't bring anything major, it does add a little polish to the continuous playback feature introduced earlier this month by adding support for playlists.
Also coming along for the ride are several tweaks and bug fixes, which you'll find detailed below:
- Audio mode and continuous playback now support playlists
- YouTube links in video descriptions (including those that are shortened to bitly links) now open in Metrotube when selected
- Long channel names no longer overlap up votes
- Fixed workarounds that allowed under 18 accounts to access age restricted videos
- Fixed error that didn't allow preloaded videos to be deleted when offline
- Tiles now change back to selected style upon opening the app after an update
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you've had a chance to try out the continuous playback feature, let us know what you think in the comments.
Thanks to everyone who sent in tips!