Earlier today, Microsoft had a very limited supply of Microsoft Bands up for sale on the site. However, within 10 minutes they were quickly sold out, and that was after frustrating users during the checkout process.
Luckily for current Band owners, the Microsoft Health companion app for the tracker has received its first update today. Additionally, Microsoft has provided a detailed changelog, which appears to address many of our earlier complaints.
Microsoft Health 1.3.1111.2
- Corrected historical views for steps and calories
- Zip code validation correction
- Birth Date validation correction
- Improved handling of 0-minute duration sleep events
- Connected apps link is now available at first sign-up
- General app stability improvements
A few of those bugs we have experienced in our daily usage of the Microsoft Band, so it is great to see the app get updated to address those issues.
However, there is no word on any new features though for the Microsoft Band, which would be the real exciting news. Hopefully, we will see something added in the future.