Here's a very cool thing that Microsoft has done (and probably should have done awhile ago)--an app designed for the sole purpose of getting user-submitted feedback on things they want for the platform.:
The WPDev Feedback app allows you to provide feedback and make your voice heard to the teams building the Windows Phone application platform. Suggestions provided via the WPDev UserVoice forum and this app will be reviewed and read by the Windows Phone application platform team, providing feedback to help with planning ideas and to better understand how developers are using the WP development platform, and all suggestions will be considered.
- This tool connects your Windows Phone to the WPDev UserVoice forum (http://wpdev.uservoice.com)
- Suggest new application platform capabilities and features
- Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas, new ideas, and your ideas)
- Comment on submitted suggestions
- Add up to three votes to suggestions
Note that this isn't for consumers but developers who have specific things they want or need to make great apps for Windows Phone. Going further, comments are moderated so don't think of trying to spam them for requests either. Having said that we think this is an invaluable tool for devs and a great idea by Microsoft to continue their great interaction with the community. Pick it up here in the Marketplace or click to enlarge the QR code below.