Looking forward to playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on your Xbox One next week? Then you're going to want to check out the Advanced Warfare launch event at your local Microsoft Store. Of the 104 Microsoft Stores, ten locations are hosting a special event with full a military-style atmosphere.
The ten Microsoft Stores hosting the event include:
- San Diego, CA - Fashion Valley
- Oakbrook, IL - Oakbrook Center
- Lone Tree, CO - Park Meadows
- Jacksonville, FL - St. John's Town Center
- San Antonio, TX - The Shops at La Cantera
- The Woodlands, TX - The Woodlands
- Seattle, WA - University VIllage
- Buffalo, NY - Walden Galleria
- Santa Monica, CA - Westfield Century City
- Toronto, ON - Yorkdale
All Microsoft Stores will carry Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, but those ten above will be where you'll find the following:
- "Training Course" Recruitment Pass experience: check-in at five military-themed stations and be entered to win a new Xbox One Console.
- An Army-themed "Mess Hall": food to sustain your late night gaming, COD branded Mountain Dew Energy drinks and Doritos sampling, a live DJ and additional giveaways.
- Combat zone gaming stations: be among the first to play the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Visit any of the 104 Microsoft Stores to take part in the special event. When is it? Sunday, November 2nd with events starting at 9 p.m. local time.
Source: Major Nelson