Following up the launch of the Microsoft Teams preview, the official Microsoft Teams app is now available to download for Windows 10 Mobile. As you'd expect, the app gives Windows 10 Mobile users access to their workplace chats, team documents and more on the go.
Here's a quick rundown of the features included in the Windows 10 Mobile Microsoft Teams app:
- Work with your team's documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
- Chat privately one-on-one or have group conversations already started from another device
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team across dedicated channels
- Include content and capabilities you need every day - Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
To recap, the Microsoft Teams preview is now available in 181 countries, with apps available on Windows, iOS, Android and the web. Access to Microsoft Teams is included in all Office 365 Business and Enterprise suites, and can be enabled by an administrator. If your organization is taking part in the preview, you can grab the Windows 10 Mobile app at the Windows Store now.