Microsoft's Translator 10 app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has finally ditched its beta tag, showing that it's now ready for the prime time. The app lets you easily translate between different languages through voice, text or the use of your camera. While the app is ditching its beta tag, its not yet adding any new features. As a reminder, the Translator 10 app brings the following features to your Windows 10 smartphone and computer:
- Text translation - Enter text to translate into one of 50 languages and scripts.
- Camera translation - Point your camera at signs, menus, newspapers — any printed text in 19 languages and scripts — then tap to see the translation.
- Voice translation - Translate by speaking one of 18 languages into your phone.
- Offline translation - Download a translation pack so you can translate even when you're offline — handy when you're traveling and you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges.
- Text-to-speech - Hear translations from a native speaker.
- History, search & favorites - Your translations are saved, so you can search through your history to find them later. Mark translations as favorites to find them even more quickly. - Word of the Day - Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.