Microsoft has released an app for Windows Phone to complement the suggestion website that's up and running where visitors can submit and/or rate suggestions for the platform. Users are able to login with the website credentials (sign up should you not already have an account - can be achieved within the app), and are then able to contribute to the feedback queue while on the go.
Some highlighted features of the app include:
- This app connects your Windows Phone to the Windows Phone Suggestion Box forum (http://windowsphone.uservoice.com)
- Suggest new capabilities and features
- Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas and new ideas)
- Comment on submitted suggestions
- Add up to three votes to suggestions
The Suggestion Box app can be downloaded from the Marketplace for free.