MeeDJ is a DJ mixing console for Windows Phone that was created for those who enjoy mixing tracks. It places you in control of your Windows Phone music library with the ability to mix songs by jogging, pitching and applying an assortment of audio effects.
MeeDJ is normally a freemium app but through the myAppFree Deal, you can unlock the $5.99 GoPro Bundle to remove the ads and recording limitations for free.
MeeDJ's main features include:
- Independent turntables with one-stop access to advanced audio features
- Splitting: use one of the Out-channels for the preview
- Free sound effects: Cue, Loops, Equalizer, Reverse, Flanger, Echo, Low Pass Filter, Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter
- Scratch / Pitch
- Innovative DJ-interface, designed by a professional DJ, with a one-stop DJing experience
- Unmatched sharing and upload capabilities (mixed tracks)
- Channel splitting with preview on phone
- Tracks loading from your local Music Library and from OneDrive
- Upload of playlists and mixed tracks to Microsoft OneDrive
- Sharing of playlists and mixed tracks on Facebook and Twitter
There are a few system requirements for MeeDJ. You will need to be running Windows Phone 8.1, have at least 512MB of RAM, a Dual Core Processor and WVGA, 720p or WXGA resolutions.
While MeeDJ may not appeal to everyone, if you are in the market for a mobile mixing console, now would be the time to give MeeDJ a try. The app is currently unrated in the Windows Phone Store and if you take MeeDJ out for a spin, let us know what you think of the app in the comments below. Also, be sure to rate the app in the Windows Phone Store to give the developer a little feedback.
Please Note: The myAppFree deal is already reflected in the Windows Phone Store but it still may take a little while before this deal pops up in the myAppFree app.
Windows Central is proud to be partnering up with myAppFree, a free app and service that highlights special deals for software on the Windows Phone Store. Make sure you download their app to keep track of all the specials they run weekly, as you'll never know what you may find.
Windows Central will continue to highlight select apps and games from myAppFree on a weekly basis as a benefit to the community.