Moliplayer Pro, an awesome media player for Windows Phone 8 that can handle any video file has just received a noteworthy update. Version 18.104.22.168 brings controls for playback speeds such as slow motion and fast motion during playback. You can now also change subtitles during playback if the video has multiple subtitles available. There’s more, so read on for the full change log.
What’s new in 22.214.171.124:
- Playback in various modes, including loop, shuffle, continuous, and single loop etc.
- Files searchable by first letter (when there are more than 10 files sorted by name)
- Changes audio track during playback
- Changes subtitles during playback
- Changes playback speed, slow motion & fast motion during playback
- Supports customization of buttons on the control panel
- Displays battery indicator during playback
- Displays playlist to select another video or music during playback
Moliplayer Pro is available at the Windows Phone Store for $2.99. Is this your preferred media player or do you have something else in mind? Let us know in the comments!
Thanks for the tip, Aakash Sharma!