- 400Mhz CPU , but snappy response
- 256MB ROM, 128MB RAM! (Other reports show “In use: 43.96mb, Free 57.72mb”)
- 320*320 screen
- Full Tri-band 3G, Quad-band GSM
- 2 Megapixel camera
- microUSB connector!
- 3.5mm Earphone connector
- 1500mah battery (this is looking like it might actually be true?)
Hit the thread / comments after the break to see a massive number of them!
Update: Also after the break, Scottymomo has dug through his cache and found the original flash demo that was taken down by Palm. There's lots of juicy Treo Pro details to dig through, so click through!
New details on the Treo Pro
- The battery is pretty much confirmed to be a near-unbelievable-for-this-size 1500 mAh.
- The WiFi switch is over on the side and works exactly as you'd like it to
- There is a decidedly non-Treo-esque power button up on the top, which brings the Treo more in line with traditional Windows Mobile devices.
- Plenty of program memory to work with:
- Storage Memory Total: 103.05mb
- Program Memory Total: 101.18mb
- Program Memory in use (not sure what was running at the time though): 43.96mb
- Free: 57.22
- The Treo Pro includes the HTC Memory Manager. Check out the little drop-down in the upper-right of the today screen.
- Speaking of HTC customizations, it also looks like the Treo sports something very similar to HTC's wireless manager
- Preinstalled software includes Adobe Reader, Embertec Java for java apps, Telenav, and Sprite Backup.
- The microSD card and reset holes are underneath the battery cover, but you don't need to remove the battery to access them. It will support microSD cards up to 32gb!
- It has the 800w's neat screensaver
- LED isn't all that useful
Be sure to check out scottymomo's new post for the images and the rest of the details!