Ahead Solutions is offering MyThings Lite over at the Windows Phone Marketplace. MyThings is a task manager designed to help simplify your everyday life. From the developer's description MyThings has been "developed to help you store, remember, share, localize and do your personal and professional tasks easily and with pleasure."
You can also create a MyThings account to store/sync/backup your tasks online. Additional features of MyThings Lite include:
- Add task/meetings schedule
- Fully supporting offline & online modes. No need to have an internet connection to access your tasks and info while moving.
- Possibility to add time to tasks. Delays are displayed along with tasks info.
- Full user account management included in the app.
- Possibility to do search among existing tasks.
- Possibility to do a quick task add (one click to add a task).
- SMS & Email task sharing.
MyThings Lite is a free application but is limited to managing only five tasks at once. There is a paid version of MyThings available that doesn't have a task number restriction and adds Live Tile support (along with a few more features). You can find your free copy of MyThings Lite here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace. The full version will run you $2.99 (and there's a trial version as well) that you can find here at the Marketplace.