The popular third-party YouTube client myTube has been updated on Windows Phone. The app is now on version 2.1.1, which adds a number of changes and addresses an issue that could lead to myTube crashing. Bad times. Luckily this has now been addressed.
Here's the full changelog for myTube version 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed bug where some Google accounts caused the app to crash
- Added option to choose whether or not to load subscription videos from all of your subscribed channels ("set up subscriptions" option in app bar)
- Added option to choose whether new watch later videos go at the beginning or end of the list (option in watch later page)
- Added ability to view comment ratings for comments rated higher than 0
- Updated splash screen for 1080p and 720p screens
Enjoying the new update? Let us know your thoughts on the changes in the comments.
Thanks to everyone who tipped us!