It's the day of YouTube client updates for Windows Phone as myTube! follows MetroTube by releasing a new update with some notable improvements.
The highlight of the release is the improved startup times for those with more affordable low-end hardware. Here's the changelog for myTube! version 220.127.116.11:
- Improved start up times on lower end devices
- Fixed issue where playlists in search results didn't work when tapped on
- Fixed issue where videos saved from playlists, or played in the background from playlists played the wrong video
- Fixed issue where offline-playlists didn't work when offline
- Larger touch-target for music button on video page
You can grab the update from the Windows Phone Store, using the link below.