Today's Xbox One Preview build is all about the Xbox Store, Clubs, and Xbox One S controllers.
Xbox One Preview members are being treated to a new build today, addressing a range of issues affecting the Xbox Store, Clubs, and controller firmware. As always, the update will be available to enrolled consoles at 6 PM PDT / 9 PM EDT.
For those who use the Xbox One's Instant On mode, the update will begin automatically downloading to your console. To manually install the build, navigate to All Settings > System > Console Info & Updates and check for an update.
Here's what's changed in today's Xbox One Preview release (via Xbox):
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161009-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/12 (1:00AM GMT 13/10)
- The option to Install a game or app should no longer appear on the corresponding Store page when the game or app is already installed.
- When viewing Clubs, you should no longer see the option to start a Club Party if you are not a Club member.
- A new firmware update recently became available for Xbox One S controllers. Connect your Xbox One S controller to the console and navigate to Settings > Kinect & devices to download the firmware update.
- Xbox 360 backward compatible games fail to install from a game disc.
- When attempting to remove a Club member from a Club, the removal fails to complete. In addition, if a Club admin attempts to remove a Club member, they may remove themselves from the Club (Club - owners are unaffected).
- Club invites may sometimes show up in the Friends list in Guide and may be counted or displayed multiple times.
- When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store's search function.
As always, stay tuned to Windows Central for all the latest Xbox One Preview updates.