The official NFL Fantasy Football app has just received an update. Today's update adds the ability to add and drop players, video highlights and more.
Head into the Windows Phone Store and you'll now find version 22.214.171.124 of NFL Fantasy Football. Today's update includes the following changes:
- Add and Drop players from free agency and waivers
- Set your lineup: start/sit on the go
- Player cards: including news, stats and video
- Video highlights and analysis
- Player search and filters
The following bug fixes are also included in today's 126.96.36.199 update:
- Registration and sign in issues
- Connectivity error message issues
- Usability and UI tweaks to optimize your Windows Phone experience
Earlier this month the NFL Fantasy Football app was updated. This was the first major update since the app launched last fall as a glorified web wrapper. The recent updates are turning NFL Fantasy Football into an app worthy of the Windows Phone platform and the fans who play fantasy football.
In today's changelog the NFL promises even more features to come.
Let us know what you're thinking of NFL Fantasy Football for Windows Phone. Don't forget to check out the Windows 8.1 version of the app.
Thanks for the tip everyone!