We posted yesterday about the new New York Times app for Windows Phone coming out. Today is that day as the app has been released to the Marketplace.
Featuring a re-design with some new features the app is considered to be a re-launch for the Times. While you benefit most if you have a subscription, the latest headlines and videos are still free.
- Live Tile Integration - users can pin any of the sections and blogs as Live Tiles to quickly see the latest headlines at a glance
- Pivot Navigation – users can see articles, videos and blogs in each section
- Cloud Integration – users may save articles to the cloud for access from multiple devices
- Updated and refreshed design
- Improved performance and fast application switching
You can pick up version 2.0 of the Times here in the Marketplace.