We covered Yammer back in July, when it was first announced that it was headed to Windows Phone and now the corporate social-network is available for our devices.
"Stay connected to your business wherever you go with Yammer for Windows Phone. Yammer is a private, secure social network for your company. No matter what type of business you're in, Yammer let's you connect with your coworkers to collaborate, share ideas, and be more productive. This application offers on-the-go access to real-time conversations happening inside your organization. View messages, post updates, and receive important notifications no matter where you are, because the conversation doesn’t end when you leave the office."
- Threaded Conversations - Post, reply and like messages. Easily follow conversations with replies displayed underneath the original message.
- Multi-Feed Access - Quickly navigate between My Feed, Group Feeds and Company Feed to find relevant conversations.
- Multi-Network Access - Switch between various internal and external networks.
- Member Directory and Profiles - Find updates, links and files posted by a specific colleague in addition to contact information.
- Private Messages - Communicate privately with one or more colleagues.
- Live Tile Integration - Receive real-time notifications from Yammer about new conversations and messages on your Windows Phone Start screen, all without opening the application.
The app is Mango compatible and looks to be pretty killer for those of you in enterprise who need this functionality. You can pick it up here in the Web Marketplace.