On this week's episode of the #OneCast, we go over the past week of Xbox news, including Quantum Break's official launch and Build 2016 announcements.
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. This week we recap the Xbox-related announcements of Build 2016, discuss the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and changes revealed in the latest version of HoloLens.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Universal Windows Apps on Xbox One
- 00:09:45 - Xbox One Dev Mode
- 00:13:30 - Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- 00:33:20 - HoloLens improvements at Build 2016
- 00:47:05 - Quantum Break review scores
- 01:14:20 - Weekly #AskOneCast: What unannounced Xbox 360 games do you want for Xbox One backwards compatibility?
This week's hosts
Ask OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question, this week, you'll win a copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Review: Quantum Break
- Quantum Break: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide (US Edition)
- Experiencing the latest version of HoloLens at Build 2016
- Anniversary Update for Xbox One to bring Cortana, background music, and more
- A unified Windows and Xbox Store is coming
- Xbox Dev Mode turns any Xbox One console into a development kit, preview due today