This week on the #OneCast, we dive into Microsoft's rumored Xbox One hardware configurations, Overwatch and the future of virtual reality on the Xbox platform.
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. This episode we share our love for Overwatch, alongside rumours of Microsoft's potential partnership with Oculus VR and an expanded lineup of Xbox One hardware.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:40 - Overwatch Impressions
- 00:23:45 - Homefront: The Revolution Impressions
- 00:32:50 - Xbox One streaming stick
- 00:47:25 - Xbox One slim
- 00:56:30 - Xbox Scorpio speculation
- 01:04:00 - Microsoft's virtual reality approach
- 01:23:00 - Ask #OneCast: What's your most anticipated game for the remainder of 2016?
This week's hosts
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
- DOOM review: id Software reclaims its heritage as FPS royalty
- Overwatch review: A consistent, unrivalled multiplayer experience
- There's a place in the living room for an Xbox streaming stick, if it's done right
- Unnamed developer reportedly working on Xbox One VR game for 2017 launch
- Microsoft may launch two Xbox streaming devices at E3