On this episode of the OneCast, we discuss the PC release of No Man's Sky, apps on Xbox One and Microsoft's Beam acquisition!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, we discuss No Man's Sky's rocky PC launch, our most wanted Xbox One apps and how Beam fits into the Xbox family.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:02:40 - Rainbow Six: Siege's growth
- 00:15:35 - No Man's Sky impressions
- 00:32:10 - Xbox exclusives and their place on Steam
- 00:50:25 - Microsoft acquires Beam
- 01:02:50 - Ask #OneCast: What apps would you like to see on Xbox One?