On this episode of the OneCast, we discuss Gamescom 2016, Project Scorpio's potential and Titanfall 2's Tech Test!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. Over the course of this week's show, Jez and Matt discuss their Gamescom 2016 experiences, Project Scorpio and Titanfall 2's ongoing technical test.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:02:00 - Titanfall 2's Technical Test and changes
- 00:20:20 - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided impressions
- 00:29:20 - Final Fantasy 15 impressions
- 00:44:05 - Prey (2016) impressions
- 00:55:40 - Vampyr impressions
- 01:02:50 - Is Project Scorpio a PC?
- 01:18:40 - Ask #OneCast: Nostalgia and bias towards franchises
Further reading on this week's topics
- Final Fantasy XV release date delayed by two months to Nov. 29
- The latest Prey trailer shows how morphing into a coffee mug can be useful
- A look into Project Scorpio
- Check out our Gamescom 2016 coverage!