After announcing that all Office 365 subscribers will get unlimited OneDrive storage, Microsoft has now updated the OneDrive app for Windows Phone. The update to version 22.214.171.124 adds a new UI along with support for business accounts as well as various performance improvements.
Here's the changelog for the update:
- Improved design
- OneDrive for Business support
- Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
- Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
- Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
- Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The new design features a hamburger menu that lets you switch between your personal and business accounts with ease. Head on below to download the latest update, and do share your views on how you're liking the new design in the comments.
Thanks everyone for sending this in!