In 2013, GameLoft released the original Order & Chaos Online for Windows Phone and other platforms. Now the fantasy-themed massively multiplayer role-playing game has a full-blown sequel, Order & Chaos 2, that's also available to download from the Windows Phone Store.
Here's what players can expect from the free-to-play game:
- A LIVING AND BREATHING WORLD
- Explore vast and unique worlds brought to life with stunning graphics!
- Multiple factions and thousands of NPCs form a rich and interactive world
- CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO
- 5 Races to choose from: Orc, Human, Elf, Mendel, and the allnew Kratan!
- 5 Classes to choose from: Blood Knight, Ranger, Mage, Warrior, and Monk
- Upgrade and evolve your weapons and make yourself unstoppable.
- Craft and fuse to form the ultimate gear!
- TAKE THE FIGHT HEAD ON
- Take on hundreds of quests as you unravel a thrilling story
- Battle the biggest and most challenging monsters and Bosses
- Go solo in quick Dream Dungeons for great rewards!
- STAND TOGETHER OR AGAINST EACH OTHER
- Gather your best team to take on the toughest dungeons
- Fight for supremacy by taking on other players in open PvP
- Directly challenge a player anywhere to a PvP Duel
- Trade using auction houses or directly with each other
- BUILT FOR MOBILE
- Controls optimized for mobile devices
- Better communication with optimized chat and mailbox features
While the first Order & Chaos Online game also included Xbox Live achievement support, Order and Chaos 2 does not yet have those features.