We've all been there when we simply can't be bothered to cook a meal in the evening after a hard day's work, but luckily there are an array of options available for takeaways. To save time checking through numerous restaurants, Just Eat bundles all these options together in a sweet experience. The takeaway service has just launched an official app for Windows Phone, providing access to over 20,000 restaurants across the UK.
It's not all about the food though as Just Eat also teams up with partnered establishments to offer some deals and special offers to tempt customers into purchasing food while saving some money on the side. Everything is localized within the app too by entering a postcode. Once a restaurant has been selected and a meal chosen, the order can be paid for by cash, card or via a Just Eat account (with saved details).
Here are some features highlighted on the Windows Phone Store listing:
- Place your order for delivery to you quickly & easily, or choose to collect from your local takeaway - good for the environment & good for you
- Search for meals by name in a restaurant menu to quickly find just what you want
- Browse dozens of local menus at your fingertips - no more rummaging in drawers!
- See a map of where restaurants are that deliver to you
- Clear layout for restaurant info, including review counts, in search results
- Filter your search results by our many customer reviews as well as specific cuisines, or by restaurant name
- Read all the ratings & reviews of a restaurant, as well as see restaurant opening times & location on a map
- Pay by cash, credit card or saved card
- Works with your existing JUST EAT account or sign up today to experience the fastest delivery app experience
The app itself is a beautiful experience and one that fits in well with Windows Phone as a whole. Looking for something to eat this evening? Look no further than the Just Eat app.