As part of its CES 2016 announcements, ORIGIN PC has revealed plans to sell a high-end all-in-one Windows 10 desktop, the ORIGIN OMNI that crams some high-end hardware inside a big 34-inch 3440 x1440 QHD curved display.
Here's what gamers can expect if they get this impressive-looking all-in-one PC:
- ORIGIN FROSTBYTE Sealed Liquid-Cooling
- Supports up to up to an Intel Core i7 5960X Processor
- Supports up to up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X (12GB)
- Supports all Mini ITX Platforms (Z170 and X99)
- Supports up to up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Optional Custom USB Webcam with Dual Mic (Top mounted USB port)
- Optional Clear Window Back Cover
The ORIGIN OMNI is scheduled to be released sometime in the first quarter of 2016. Pricing has yet to be revealed, but we would imagine it will be on the high side of all-in-one PCs.