The original Voodoo Vince game for the Xbox was developed by Beep Industries and published by Microsoft. The player controlled Vince, an animated burlap voodoo doll who had the ability to take out enemies by hurting himself. Now the game's original creator, Clayton Kauzlaric, is developing the remastered version of Voodoo Vince via his new studio Beep Games. Here's a quick look at its features:
Join Vince on a wild tear through crawfish-laden swamps, haunted graveyards, and the eccentric French Quarter in search of his missing keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who's really boss with 30+ voodoo attacks involving falling safes, prickly pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince may get his butt kicked, but his opponents feel the pain!
- Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
- 60 fps gameplay -- Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game's original composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox LIVE integration and achievements
- Rumble/haptic feedback
- Loads of Snark-ariffic™, sarcastic humor
There's no word yet on if Voodoo Vince: Remastered will support cross-buy for the Xbox One and Windows 10 via the Xbox Play Anywhere Program.