Outlook Groups has picked up another update, this time adding deep integration with Outlook Calendar. Specifically, users will now be able to sync all of their group events with Outlook Calendar, and there's even a Calendar event details view.
Here's a full rundown of what to expect in the latest Outlook Groups update:
- Ability to forward & copy link for conversation
- Group events now sync to Outlook Calendar
- Calendar event details view
- Deep linking from Outlook Calendar to group event
- Performance improvements for calendar
- Minor bug and crash fixes
Overall, this looks like a pretty great update for the group collaboration app. If you're interested in checking out the latest additions, be sure to grab Outlook Groups for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile from the Windows Store.