In September, Microsoft launched its business-themed Outlook Groups app for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. Now the app, which is designed to turn emails into group conversations, has been updated with a new user profile page that appears when that person's photo is clicked on.
Here's a look at the full change log for the update:
- The ability to favorite groups.
- New user profile page. Ability to view user info, organizational data and group membership.
- Ability to search group members.
- Ability to reload on notifications, and suggested groups.
- Bug fixes to open Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on Windows 10.
- Bug fixes on attach photo.
- Bug fixes and Performance improvements.
Thanks to Imran Masud for the tip!