Microsoft launched its business-themed Outlook Groups app for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1 back in September. Now the app, which is designed to turn emails into group conversations, has received an update that allows new groups to be created with the app.
Here's what's new and improved in the app, which now has the version number of 1.4:
- Ability to create new groups
- Ability to manage members of a group
- Ability to at mention with full names
- At mention highlighting and deep linking to user profile cards
- Bug fixes for login issues and causing few crashes
Via Michael Gillett