OverVolt: crazy slot cars, a really cool miniature slot cars game that was released for Windows Phone just a few weeks ago, is now available with its premium content unlocked for free for a limited time.
The game received a new update on Friday that includes these changes and additions:
- Removed Live birthday permission because not needed
- Graphic improvement
- Bug fix logout Live users
- Bug fix system music crash
- Performance improvement
- Reduced app size
- New languages: Spanish, Mexican, Russian, French, German, Vietnamese, Chinese
More importantly, the premium content for OverVolt, which normally costs $2.49 to unlock, is currently free, but there's no word on how long that situation will last. Here's what you get in the premium version:
- The complete single player experience: three scenarios and thirty levels
- Unlimited multiplayer
- +5000 credits
- Free saving of personalized car textures
You can download OverVolt: crazy slot cars right now in the Windows Phone Store. Will you be getting this game now that the premium content is free?