We're still digesting all the information that has just been shared about the Microsoft Band, but there's one feature that seems really cool. You can pay for stuff at Starbucks using the Microsoft Band. We don't have the Band yet, but this is going to be one of the first things we're going to try out. Want to know how to load your Starbucks Card on your Microsoft Band? Read on for the 5 simple steps.
- Download the Microsoft Health app on your phone.
- On the top right of the app, select Manage Tiles
- Tap the Starbucks slider. Select Add Card.
- Enter the 16-digit code on the back of the Starbucks Card when prompted.
- Make sure the Starbucks slider is in the "on" position and tap Save to sync these changes to your band.
If you don't have a Starbucks Card, Microsoft will hook you up with the purchase of the Band from the Microsoft Store (retail or online). It includes $5, which should be enough for a Grande Café Mocha.
Are you getting the Microsoft Band? Are you excited about the Starbucks integration? Let us know in the comments.