Indian mobile commerce platform Paytm offers a convenient way for you to pay your bills from a single location. While the last update enabled features like Paytm Cash, a virtual wallet, today's update to version 126.96.36.199 lets you pay electricity, gas, landline and broadband bills from within the app.
Users also get a "One Click" recharge option, as well as the ability to view their previous transactions. Here's the full list of new features according to the most recent changelog:
- With Fast Forward feature, you now have the power of "One Click" recharge.
- Pay your electricity, gas and landline/broadband bills through the app – quick and simple.
- One Click access to all your frequent recharges.
- View your Paytm Cash transaction history within the app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The new update does come with interesting new features, but still does not offer users the ability to shop on the Paytm marketplace.
Is there another service that you guys use to pay your bills in India? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks Ashutosh for the heads up!