PC Remote is a Windows Phone 7 app that turns your Windows Phone into a remote control for your computer. You'll need to download a server program to your computer from PCRemoteServer.com to get started. From there, you'll tap the "+" sign on the main page of PC Remote, enter the computer name and IP Address, and your in business.
Features of PC Remote include:
- Mouse: your phone will act as mouse. You can move cursor and click from your phone.
- Keyboard: your phone will act as keyboard. You can type from your phone.
- Volume: you can control PC volume from your phone.
- Audio and Video Player: you can control songs and videos running on multimedia software like Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.
- Windows Media Center: you can control Windows Media Center from your phone. Support for Turn off, Hibernate, Sleep or Logout operations on your PC.
PC Remote also has a Facebook portal to their Facebook page so you can keep up with what other PC Remote users. PC Remote is a free application and you can find it here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.