Photo Marker is a neat little app that enables you to mark and add notes to any photo on your Windows Phone. Today, the developer released version 1.6, adding a number of small improvements. As covered in our review of the app, it's not an app that you'll use day-in and day-out, but it's super-handy to have available if you happen to snap a bunch of photos on your smartphone.
According to the store listing, here's the full log of changes in version 1.6:
- Two finger Pinch-To-Zoom and Panning
- Application bar indicates the current pen mode
- Added modular dialog when hitting the BACK-button while editing
- Non-linear thickness slider for better value selection
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
The app is free to download, but does come with advertisements. If you'd like to remove the banners, you'll need to spend $1.49 on an in-app purchase.
Download Photo Marker (free)
Thanks, Abhishek G, for the tip!