Plex for Windows and Windows Phone has scored another update. While there are no major new feature involved in this one, the update does bring along some handy bug fixes. Here's the breakdown of what's fixed, from the Plex team:
- (WP) Fix bug where the app was unusable without internet connection due to 404 HTTP errors
- (UI) Fix selection in Camera Upload comboboxes
- (Camera Upload) Fix upload for library/album names containing leading/trailing spaces
- Mark remote servers as unavailable when entering airplane mode
- A number of user-reported crashes
For those unfamiliar, Plex is a media sharing app that allows you to easily access your collection of movies, music, and TV shows on any device running the app. It is free to download, but there are some premium features unlocked by in-app purchases. If you'd like to check it out, you can nab the latest update for the universal app from the link below.