With all of the Windows 10 news coming out in the past few weeks, we missed out on a new addition to the Windows Phone app family that has a popular following on iOS and Android. The Talkray messaging app made its debut in the Windows Phone Store on July 20, but we wanted to alert you just in case you missed it.
Here's a look at the main features for the Talkray app:
- BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
- LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
- GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging. (Please note that the current Windows Phone version doesn't support group call at the moment.)
- NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
- SHARE PICTURES, MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, page friends, and much more.
- FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
- NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
- SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Windows Phones, Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Thanks to Sachin for the tip!