Looking for a way to make sending text messages a little easier? Give PowerSMS a shot.
The free app is still in beta but is very well put together. With it you can:
- Note to Self: Quickly send yourself a text message without having to lookup your own name first. Makes sense.
- Group message: Just like it sounds. Set up groups and send them messages.
- Auto reply: Again, just like it sounds. Set it and forget it.
- Schedule SMS: Write a text and schedule it for later delivery.
- Cool stats: See how many messages you've received in a given time frame, average per day, most active day, most active hour and who you text most. You're probably aware of these stats, but it's a quick way for a
soon-to-be-exloved one to check up on you.
- Backup and restore: Hang on to those texts, or export as a .csv or .xml file.
Pretty handy stuff. The only thing I'd like to see added is the ability to send pictures, but that'd make it PowerMMS, now wouldn't it?